The funding for the Physiotherapy Benevolent Fund has come in the past from generous donations from the CSP and from donations and legacy bequests from members.
We are very grateful to CSP members for their kind donations.
Legacy bequests have been invested in an investment portfolio which provides the PBF with an annual income. As the CSP annual donation is currently suspended the PBF depends solely on this investment income and donations from individual members to enable its work to continue.
Thank you for your ongoing support.
Ways you can donate:
- Donate by Text - text PBF, followed by the amount you would like to give, to 70085 (for example, to give £20, text PBF 20 to 70085).
- You can make a single donation or a regular contribution by Bank transfer (see bank details below).
- You can Gift Aid any donations whereby the PBF can reclaim 25p for every pound donated from HMRC.
- Donate at CSP Conferences or Events.
- You can now donate online by visiting The Physiotherapy Benevolent Fund page on Just Giving
- You could hold your own fund-raising event in support of the Physiotherapy Benevolent Fund or get sponsored for an event to raise money for the PBF.
- Consider leaving a legacy to the PBF in your Will. Ask your solicitor for advice.
- Bank details:
CSP Members Benevolent Fund, Lloyds Bank, City Office, PO Box 1000, BX1 1LT
A/c Number: 04009202 Sort Code: 30-00-02